Fantasea FRX100 IV Housing
The FRX100 IV Housing was specially designed for the Sony Cyber-shot RX100 III, RX100 IV and RX100 V digital cameras.
The FRX100 IV Housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 60m/200 feet and is fully functional with ergonomically designed and labeled controls. The Fantasea FRX100 IV is the ultimate waterproof home for the Sony RX100 III, RX100 IV and RX100 V cameras.
The FRX100 IV Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FRX100 IV Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
The FRX100 IV Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- BONUS - Moisture Detector comes installed in every FRX100 IV housing at no additional cost!
- BONUS - Hand Strap and Port Cover included
- Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- Weight (with camera on land): 900g
- Weight (without camera on land): 600g
- Dimensions (without accessories): 15.5 x 14.5 x 12 cm \ 6.25 x 5.75 x 4.75 inch (W x D x H)
- Manufacturer's warranty included