Blue Abyss Photo
- Published: Friday, 07 September 2018 07:00
Introducing Nauticam RX100VI
A Nauticam Housing for Sony RX100 Mk VI
The RX100VI housings moves to an interchangeable N50 port system, meaning in addition to attaching a number of different wet mount lenses a variety of dedicated ports are also available. A compact camera underwater is only as good as the optics in front of it, and the growing Nauticam accessory lens lineup sets new performance standards with every release.
All Nauticam accessory lenses are engineered specifically for underwater imaging, not waterproof adaptations of lenses designed for use in air, resulting in superior image quality. The Nauticam macro accessories provide visibly sharper images than competing macro lenses, especially in the corders, with noticeably less purple fringing. The lens design is also designed with autofocus systems in mind, easing the learning curve associated with high magnification imaging.
Interchangeable Port System
The NA-RX100VI features an interchangeable port system not found on previous iterations. This new port system allows for several different configurations to meet every shooting situation from super wide angle to super macro!
The NA-RX100VI ships with the Standard Port which offers full zoom-through of the camera's lens.
The M67 Flip Diopter Holder for Standard Port (PN 25107) can be attached to the included Standard Port. When fitted with the optional Super Macro Converter SMC-1 (PN 81201), this allows (at focal lengths greater than 65mm) for super macro magnifications. With this mount, the SMC-1 can be securely flipped out of the way when not in use.
The CMC-1 and WWL-1 can be interchanged underwater with this Bayonet Mount System, making the NA-RX100VI the ideal platform for shooting true wide-angle and macro on the same dive!
Integrated Vacuum Check & Leak Detection System
|The Nauticam vacuum check and leak detection system is shipped with NA-RX100VI as standard equipment. Combined with an accessory vacuum valve (PN 25624), this monitoring system provides constant updates on the water tight and safe-to-dive status of the housing. A simple color coded LED lighting system lets the user know that the vacuum is solid, or that the housing is losing vacuum. Leak detection is built into the same circuit, so if there is water intrusion, an audible and visual indication will occur.
The Nauticam system is temperature compensated, eliminating false alarms caused by a change in outside temperature, or from a camera heating up on an action packed dive.
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 1.05kg
- Dimensions: 151mm x 101mm x 146mm (WxHxD)
- Port Size: N50
- M14 Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release) (PN 25624)
- LCD Magnifier attachment rails for NA-RX100III/RX100IV/RX100V/RX100VI (PN 25131)
- LCD Magnifier with Dioptric Adjustment (PN 25106)
- Socket extension for 25032 HDMI bulkhead with M16 thread (PN 25028)
- Custom HDMI bulkhead to use with socket extension (PN 25032)
- HDMI (D-D) cable in 200mm length( for connection from HDMI Bulkhead to camera) (PN 25046)
- Easitray II with left handle (with 2pcs 1/4'' screws) (PN 71206)
- Flexitray II with left handle (with 2pcs 1/4'' screws) (PN 71207)
- Adjustable right handle II (for Easitray II &Flexitray II) (PN 71208)
- WWL-1 Wet Wide Lens (PN 83201)
- SMC-1 (PN 81201)
- SMC-2 (PN 81202)
- Flip Diopter Holder for Standard Port (PN 25107)
- N50 Short Port with Bayonet Mount (PN 38703)
- Bayonet Mount Adapter for SMC-1/2 (PN 83214)