Radiant 3000F Video Light
The Radiant 3000F Video Light is a durable and powerful video light, designed to significantly enhance color and light in underwater videos and still images. It offers a variety of advanced features for creative photographers.
Featuring an ergonomic design and a built-in YS connector, the Radiant 3000F Video Light can be comfortably integrated into any underwater photo system, such as with action cams, amphibious cameras, compact digital housings and more.
The Radiant 3000F offers a variety of operation modes, which make the light suitable to light a wide range of classic and creative compositions. Operation modes include flood light (100 degrees), spot light (15 degrees), red light, Ultra Violet (UV) & Blue light and two flashing modes (constant and SOS) that can serve for signaling / SOS purposes.
The Radiant 3000F makes use of 3 powerful LEDs for red light, 4 LEDs for UV & blue light, one X-PL LED for spot light and a new Cob (chip-on-board) LED array for flood light, which provides an impressively bright, wide and even beam. Color temperature of the beam is warm and assists with producing vivid and colorful videos and still images without having to use any color correction filters.
A battery power indicator light enables easy monitoring of the battery power. In the flashing modes the light can provide up to 8 hours of burn time (assuming the batteries are fully charged).
A user-friendly interface, based on two easily accessible buttons, allows for easy operation of the light. The Mode button allows switching between the various modes of light. The Intensity button allows adjusting power output in most light modes according to various compositions and diving conditions, as well as for extending the burn time of the light (the batteries will provide power for a considerably longer time when the light is set at lower intensity settings).
Finally, a “memory” function will return the light to the same setting as previously used before the light was last turned off.
Depth rated to 100 meters/330 feet, the Radiant 3000F Video Light fulfills the needs of both recreational and technical divers.
- Depth ratio: 100 meters / 330 feet
- Maximum output: Flood- 3000 lumens, Spot- 1000 lumens
- Beam angle: 100 degrees (Flood, Red, UV & Blue and Flashing) /
15 degrees (Spot)
- Material: Aluminum head, Polycarbonate body
- Mount: YS Connector (interchangeable)
- Battery: 2 x 18650 Li-ion batteries
- Burn time: Flood - 50* minutes at 100% power, Spot: 100* minutes at 100% power
* in optimal conditions
- LED Lifespan: 35,000 hours
- Color temperature: 5,000K
- CRI: 90
- Operation modes:
- Flood - 100% / 50% / 25% power
- Spot – 100% / 50% / 25% power
- Red – 100% / 40%
- UV & Blue
- Battery power indicator:
- Green (100%-60% power)
- Yellow (59%-30% power)
- Red (29%-15% power)
- Flashing Red (14%-1% power)
- Dimensions: 56 x 122.5 mm / 2.2 x 4.82 inch (diameter x length)
- Weight: 253g (without batteries)
- Included in package: Instruction manual, protective bag, secure string, 4 x 18650 batteries, battery charger, 2 x replacement O-rings, Connector Ball to YS Mount, silicone grease and microfiber cloth