MDX-7D Mark II
- Optical YS Converter/C can be built into the housing Optical YS Converter/C can be built into the housing
- Compatible with new Optical YS Converter/C2 for MDX housing which converts the camera’s hot-shoeTTL signal to a light signal. Both TTL and manual strobe modes can be used and controlled from the housing using a Fiber-Optic Cable II.
* Fiber-Optic Cable ll is required when using the Optical YS Converter.
- Compatible with both the VF180 1.2x and VF45 1.2x viewfinders
- By attaching the VF180 (#46112) or the VF45 prism viewfinders (#46111) (magnification ratio of 1.2x) to the housing, the magnification increases by 1.2x and entire field of view can be seen at the same time. Recommended for users committed to strict composition and focusing.
- Luminescent stickers
- Major controls, including levers and buttons, will glow in dark conditions.
- Diopter adjustment dial
- The camera's diopter adjustment dial can be operated from the housing. This feature is effective when two or more people (with different eyesight) use the housing.
- Equipped with movable Focus/Zoom gear
- When the focus/zoom dial is pulled out, the gear inside the housing will move outward allowing for lenses with large diameters to be easily mounted.
- Main dials are equipped with damper (spring)
- The main dial, quick control dial, diopter adjustment dial and live view/movie lever have a spring-loaded damper to provide secure operation. (Camera controls will not slip because of the dampers).
- Adjustable shutter sensitivity
- The shutter sensitivity can be adjusted by changing the location of the adjust plate.
- Equipped with two fiber-optic cable sockets.
- The housing has two accessory ports. One is designed for N-type strobe connector and the other one is designed for HDMI output.
- The camera's lens-lock release button is accessible from the outside of the housing.
- The mounting screw hole is located on the centre underside of the housing.
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage. Sacrificial Zinc Anode (2 pieces)
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- A depth rating of 100m / 330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.
Body: corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined)
Grip: corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy
Depth rating: 100m / 330ft
Dimensions (WxHxD): 341 x198 x 141.5mm / 13.4 x 7.8 x 5.6 inches
Weight: Approx. 3,000g / 105.8oz (Housing only)