Sea & Sea YS Converter / N1 for MDX Housings
A compact unit that converts the camera's TTL signal to a light signal. The converter can be mounted on the camera's accessory shoe and can be connected to (a) SEA&SEA strobe(s) with Fiber-Optic Cable(s) (*). TTL and manual modes can be switched by pushing the mode switch on the housing.
Sea & Sea's Fiber-Optic Cable II must be used with an Optical YS Converter.
- Controls: Power ON/Power OFF/TTL mode (indicated by blue lamp)/Manual mode (indicated by green lamp)
- * Remaining battery level is indicated by flashing LED lamp.
- Auto Power Off: The converter will automatically power off if the shutter lever or the mode switch is not activated for more than one hour.
- * The converter can be re-activated by pressing the mode switch.
- Power Source: 2 x AAA battery (Alkaline: 3.0V / Ni-MH: 2.4V)
- Power Source: Alkaline1: 12 hours / Mi-MH2: 15 hours
- Construction: Aluminum alloy (case)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 54.4 x 39.5 x 53.3mm / 2.1 x 1.6 x 2.1 inches (without cable)
- Weight: 154g / 5.4oz.
1 Operating time depends on the battery brand, temperature and frequency of use.
2 Operating time tested on 750 mAh batteries.