Wide-angle Conversion Lens for DX-1G
When the wide-angle conversion lens is mounted, the angle of view increases from 24mm to about 16mm (35mm film equivalent). (The lens can be used on land as well as underwater.)
- Lens: 3 elements in 3 groups
- Underwater angle of view: 85° (106.5° on land)
- Magnification: 0.65x
- Depth rating: 60m / 200ft
- Weight: Approx. 406g / 14.2oz (underwater: Approx. 230g / 8.1oz)
- Dimensions (DIAxD): 97x48.5mm / 3.9x1.9 inch
*The lens can be used on land, but slight vignetting (dimming) may occur in the four corners of the image. Slightly zoom in to telephoto to eliminate vignetting.
*A shadow may appear in the image if the built-in flash is used when the wide-angle conversion lens is mounted. It is highly recommended that you use an external strobe.