Fantasea FRX100 V for Sony RX100 III / RX100 IV / RX100 V / RX100 VA
The FRX100 V Housing was specially designed for the Sony Cyber-shot RX100 III, RX100 IV, RX100 V and RX100 VA digital cameras.
The FRX100 V Housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 60m/200 feet and is fully functional with ergonomically designed and labeled controls. The Fantasea FRX100 V is the ultimate waterproof home for the Sony RX100 III, RX100 IV and RX100 V cameras.
The FRX100 V Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FRX100 V Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
The FRX100 V Housing has been successful depth tested to 80 meters (240 ft.) and are depth rated to 60 meters (200 ft.). This rating is well beyond the 40 meter (130 ft.) depth rating of most compact housings.
Photographers will find that the Sony RX100 camera bundled together with the FRX100 V Housing provides an affordable yet professional water sports photography experience. This system is capable of producing stunning results which can certainly compete with far more expensive SLR systems in the market.
The FRX100 V Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
Important Note: The FRX100 V Housing is very similar to the FRX100 IV Housing. However, the FRX100 IV Housing has a built-in front port thread design compatible with 67 mm. The FRX100 V Housing has a built-in vacuum system
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- BONUS - Moisture Detector comes installed in every FRX100 IV housing at no additional cost!
- BONUS - Hand Strap and Port Cover included
- Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- Weight (with camera on land): 900g
- Weight (without camera on land): 600g
- Dimensions (without accessories): 15.5 x 14.5 x 12 cm \ 6.25 x 5.75 x 4.75 inch (W x D x H)
- Manufacturer's warranty included
- Vacuum System and pump