Fantasea FG7XII for the Canon G7 X Mk II
The FG7X II Housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It was purpose designed for the Canon G7 X Mark II compact camera. The FG7X II is the most compact, sturdy and ergonomic housing in the market for this camera.
The FG7X II is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FG7X II is fully functional and features easy-to-use, clearly labeled controls. This waterproof housing is shock resistant, protecting your camera from impact and damaging elements including water, sand, dust, snow, ice and pollutants.
The FG7X II has been successfully depth tested to 80 meters (240 ft.) and dive rated to a maximum depth of 60 meters (200 ft.), well beyond the 40 meter (130 ft.) dive limit of most compact housings.
The FG7X II Housing is supported by a complete accessory line (see below)*
The housing comes with a moisture detector, hand strap and lens port cover at no additional cost!
- High quality with improved design
- 1-inch 20.1 megapixel BSI-CMOS sensor
- 24-100mm F1.8-2.8 lens
- 1080/60p video
- High-speed AF (auto focus) of 0.14 sec
- Bright 3.0" 1.04m dot LCD
- Extended battery life
- The FG7X II Housing introduces the highest and most professional standards of function, style and durability
- Full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked buttons
- Depth rated to 60 meters / 200 feet
- Shock resistant construction
- Ergonomic design
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- Moisture Detector and Alarm, Hand Strap and Port Cover included at no additional cost!
- 67mm thread port ring allowing for wide and macro 67mm wet lenses and filters
- Manufacturer's warranty